FREE SHIPPING ON EVERY ORDER
Pre & Post Sun Skincare Routine
February 20 2023·
February 20 2023·
When your skin is exposed to the sun, it's exposed to UVB and UVA rays. UVB is the main cause of skin burning, while UVA is the main cause of aging. Both will cause damage to the skin as well as possible skin cancer, pigmentation issues, rash, acne and more. With spring break and resort vacations approaching, it's time to revisit your pre and post-sun skincare routine for full protection. Here’s a step-by-step guide to prepare your skin for the sun’s harsh rays and pamper it after sun exposure.
Pre-Sun Skincare Routine:
- Use your favorite cleanser to wash away any built-up dirt or impurities from the skin before applying any product.
- If you use under-eye cream, now is the time to let that settle into the skin.
- Apply a healthy layer of sunscreen with at least 30 SPF to your face, neck, ears and entire body. Remember to reapply your sunscreen every 2 hours.
- Normally this is where most of us would start applying moisturizer, bronzing drops, skin tint and many other products. Fortunately, you only need Omnia All-In-One Skin Perfector for the rest of your skincare routine, and you’re ready to head out.
Post-Sun Skincare Routine:
- To wipe away excess product build up from your skin, cleanse thoroughly with a light cleansing product, like micellar water.
- If you experienced any sun damage or sunburn, apply a product with anti-inflammatory properties, like aloe.
- Perhaps the most important step in your post-sun routine is to rehydrate your skin with a high-quality moisturizer that also soothes skin. Omnia All-In-One Skin Perfector is complete with 9 powerhouse ingredients like hyaluronic acid, meadowfoam seed oil, bisabolol, and allantoin to hydrate, soften, and soothe your skin. It is also rich in antioxidants like vitamin C and vitamin E to help neutralize free radicals in UV rays. Apply 2-3 pumps for the perfect amount of rejuvenation and radiant skin that glows from within, and you're ready to enjoy the evening.
It's easier than you think to be prepared for the sun. Cleanse appropriately, address your specific skincare needs, generously apply and re-apply a 30 SPF throughout the day, and invest in a high quality product that has multi-use benefits like Omnia All-In-One Skin Perfector, so you can have fun in the sun while keeping your complexion in tip-top shape.
Be the first to comment.