Viral Glowing, Bronzed Skin Beauty Dupe
TikTok has been the major driving force behind some of 2022's biggest makeup and skincare trends. At the start of 2023, we are seeing glowing, bronzed skin taking over our social media feeds. With the likes of TikTok beauty stars Alix Earle and Courtney Cahoon using Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops, Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter, and L'Oreal True Match Lumi Glotion, these products are flying off the shelves and selling out everywhere. But we've got the perfect dupe that not only completes the bronzed, luminous skin effect in one step, but is also more cost-effective and better for your skin than the other products that are going viral right now.
Enter Omnia All-In-One Skin Perfector. This complexion-enhancing face cream combines nine steps into one to instantly bring out the best in your skin while simplifying your routine, saving your wallet, and reducing your consumption. It can be worn alone for beautiful, radiant skin that glows from within, or as a prep step for long-lasting, flawless makeup.
Here are some reasons why we think it's the best dupe out there for these more expensive or single step products...
- NINE steps in one: Hydrate, Bronze, Prime, Luminize, Brighten, Depuff, Smooth, Soften, Soothe
- Cost-effective: $32 for 1.7oz
- Better for the environment: Buy one product instead of multiple to complete every step in your bronzed, luminous, moisturized base
- Better for your skin: Packed with 9 powerhouse ingredients like Ceramide Complex, Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba Seed Oil, and Vitamin C
- Better packaging: Comes in an airless pump bottle that is mess-free, allows for every bit of product to be used, and is perfect for travel
- Cruelty free
- Free from harmful ingredients: Fragrance free, Paraben free, Sulfate free, free, Phthalate free
- Supporting a female-owned small business
Shop now on alilabeauty.com for this viral beauty dupe that your skin, wallet, and conscience will thank you for!